USPS Shows my package was delivered, but
USPS Tracking shows my package as DELIVERED, but I have not received it
SHIP TO STORE
If you selected SHIP TO STORE option on checkout, and we have not yet called you. Please contact the store directly. They will assist you promptly.
LOST or MISDELIVERED
Please remember that if your package is lost or misdelivered, USPS (US Postal Service) lost the package, not Nevada Vapor. We desire all packages to arrive timely and in good condition to our customers. Once your order has been picked up by the Post Office, we have no control over the package or the handling of your order.
USPS insurance is offered during checkout. This is a service offered by the Post Office, and not Nevada Vapor. If your package is lost, paid insurance is required to file a successful claim with the Post Office. Orders shipped by Priority Mail include $50 insurance to cover your order.
STEPS TO TAKE
VERIFY YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS on your account and invoice
- From the Nevada Vapor website, visit Account, then select Orders, then select the "Order #4XXXXXX Details" for the order that has not been received. Verify the "Ship To" on the order, if incorrect, the address can be updated by clicking on "Addresses" (Remember to include any Apartment or Suite numbers)
- Check outside each door of your home. The carrier may have left it at a place other than the front door.
- Check around the outside of the house. E-Liquid packages are very light and the wind may have blown it around.
- Check inside your house mailbox if you have one.
- Check with the apartment manager to see if was delivered to them.
CHECK WITH OTHERS
- Check with others living in the home with you. They may have received the package and put it in a safe place.
- Check with your neighbors. The USPS may have delivered it to a neighbor in error.
CHECK WITH THE POST OFFICE
- Check with your postal carrier as soon as possible. They may remember your package.
- Check with your local post office. It may be there for a good reason. (Too big to fit in mailbox, signature required if you requested it, etc.)
- Be patient, sometimes the USPS marks shipments as Delivered before they actually are.
START AN INVESTIGATION
- USPS Track and Confirm Customer Service Number: 1-800-222-1811. If five (5) or more postal business days have passed since the date of mailing and the item has not arrived, you may call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) to request documentation of your issue.
- More information on USPS Customer Service: https://www.usps.com/customer-service/customer-service.htm
FILE A CLAIM
- If you paid for additional insurance during checkout, send an email to CustomerService@nevadavapor.com and we will assist you with filing a claim (Claims may also be filed online at: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm). Your are required to wait between 7 and 45 days (Depending on shipping method) before filing a claim on lost packages.
- If you did not pay for additional insurance but paid for Domestic Priority Mail, the USPS now provides insurance up to a certain amount included in the cost of Priority Mail, please visit this link (https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm) to file a claim with USPS.
- If you did not pay for insurance during checkout, the USPS may still be able to locate your missing order. Please visit this link for more information (https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm)
- If you are a wholesale customer, and your shipment has been shipped by UPS, FedEx or Domestic Ground Carrier, call our Customer Service or your wholesale account manager to assist.
If you have any additional question please let us know https://www.nevadavapor.com/contact-us/
Please remember that if your package is lost or misdelivered, USPS (US Postal Service) lost the package, not Nevada Vapor